Your donations ensure that Central Oregon’s most vulnerable children, teens, adults, and whole families find hope and healing through equine-assisted, evidence-based, and nationally accredited services and therapies. Thank you!
We currently serve approximately 170 participants per week.
- $50—Helps keep our Tack up to date and provides our Participants and hoses a comfortable ride
- $100—Outfits our brand new mental health studios with needed amenities and behavior health enrichment activities for clients.
- $250—Helps us enhance our volunteer experience at the barn for over 100 weekly volunteers needed to make our lessons happen
- $500—Helps us continue to offer a subsidized rate and open up additional scholarships to participants across all of our services.
- $1000—Helps us resource and fund a 2nd site dedicated to serving our mental health and Heroes Horsemanship Veteran and Equine Assisted Learning programs.
- $2500—Sponsor a Healing Herd member for 1 year!
- $5000—Help us build our new indoor-arena that will enable Healing Reins to meet current needs more effectively year-round, to expand our mental health clinic, and to improve our quality of service.
All of these together would also allow us to serve more youth and families in need in our community. Thank you for your support!