Change doesn’t happen alone. Together, with your help, we will change lives and strengthen our communities.
• 54% of households in Crook County,
• 35% in Deschutes County, and
• 45% in Jefferson County
DON’T have enough income to cover the basics: food, housing, healthcare, childcare, transportation, taxes and a phone.
That’s why we are continuing our 70-year mission to promote health, education, financial mobility, and resilience for all Central Oregonians.
We identify gaps in services in our community and then rally resources to fill those gaps. To do this, we partner with, and award grants to, nonprofits all over our region. Through our network of nonprofit partners, we improve the lives of children, families, adults, and seniors.
We’ve done some great work. We’ve awarded over $3.5 million in Community Impact Grants to local nonprofits since 2011.
Your donations will make an impact in the future. You can help:
• meet people’s basic needs, like access to food, clothing, shelter, and health care
• increase access to housing, including affordable housing and efforts to prevent and address homelessness
• provide culturally-specific services, such as programs that are by and for folx with different abilities and ages, and who identify as BIPOC and 2SLGBTQIA+
• offer positive mental health services that promote wellbeing and help people navigate adversity
• uplift children and youth, providing access to childcare and supporting young people to thrive in and out of school
We bring caring people together to improve lives for a better, more resilient & equitable Central Oregon! Join us. Be part of the solution.
Investing in our community at unitedwaycentraloregon.org/donate.